Delta Kernel is a custom android kernel based on clean
It is optimized and tweaked to achieve maximum possible performance
while keeping battery life and stability in mind.
What are the main features?
Unused/sparsely used features are removed and the kernel is
debloated to keep it clean and simple.
However, some of the most expected features are retained.
• Always merge latest Linux Stable
• Google Common Kernel commits
• Latest CAF Audio & Wi-Fi drivers
• Latest & Legacy touch versions
• Scheduler Stune Boost
• Power Efficient Workqueue
• Westwood TCP Cong. Algorithm
• DTS Ultra:X Support
• Schedutil from Pixel device
• Sound & Vibration control
• KCAL & K-LAPSE support
• CPU Optimizations & Tuneup
• Boeffla Wake Lock Blocker
• sdFAT/exFAT & F2FS support
• Always upstream to latest CAF tag
• Pick Xiaomi changes (if required)
• Built with the latest Clang (-O3)
• ULPS (Ultra Low Power State)
• NAP Power Saving State
• CRC & Fsync toggle
• Latest WireGuard support
• TTL Tethering patch
• Maple, Zen, SIO, FIOPS sched.
• USB Fast Charge
• Disabled Z-RAM (by default)
• Improved Deep Sleep & Idle Drain
• GPU UC (180MHz) & OC (820MHz)
• AdrenoBoost support
Why multiple touch versions?
The kernel is usually shipped with the latest available touch
firmwares/drivers, but we have two touch versions for certain
devices like Poco F1 which have touch issues on certain
• Latest touch version
• Legacy touch version
The latest version is always recommended and is the default
option. However, you can try the legacy version if you
have problems with the latest version.
In Poco F1's case:
Latest = 10.3.7 for NVT & 11.0.4 for FTS
Legacy = Modified 9.1.24 for NVT & 11.0.4 for FTS
Does it support my ROM?
Delta Kernel is supposed to work on all ROMs running the
latest Android version (10). However some ported ROMs (like OOS,
MiRoom) are known to have issues. Though it might boot and
work fine, it isn't officially supported by me.
How to Install Delta Kernel?
0. [Skip this step if you are on Stock/Delta kernel]
If you are coming from a different kernel Dirty flash your ROM zip &
DFE (if you use)*
1. Flash Delta Kernel
2. Wipe Cache/Dalvik (optional)
* Dirty flashing your ROM is necessary to revert the changes
made to the system/ramdisk by your old kernel/other mods.
Note: If you have any issues, it is recommended to clear your
Kernel Manager's storage to clear any 'Apply on Boot'
I have other questions!
If you have any questions, need any assistance, stay updated or if
you'd just want to be a part of Delta Community follow us on the